Here is the HISTORY, and MEANING of the words I worked on for this project:
– Broken is the past participle of ‘break’. It was attested from the 1520s. An object is defined as broken when it is reduced to more than one fragment.
– Lonely is a word used to describe a person that is affected by the feeling of being alone.
– Solid is a state of matter that holds the three dimensions -length, breadth and thickness. Water for example becomes a solid, when it reaches its freezing point.
– Float can refer to something that is suspended in the air. Light objects, usually filled with a gas, are able to float.
– Magnetic can refer to an object that attracts or sticks to another. Usually attraction from a magnet to a metal.
– Hide is to stay away from, or to stay out of sight.
– Elastic objects have the ability to resume its normal shape spontaneously after contraction, dilatation, or distortion.
kligolkedvheikjmer,jmor jrehgilkfr krgjnkdfjog
After a review of the drafts in class, I realised the direction in which i must go. I will use the concept of G.O.T.E to execute my plan. *Great designers find a way aroud Great responsibilities.*
G.O.T.E stands for ‘Goal’ – ‘Obstacles’ – ‘Tactics’ – and ‘Expectation’
My Goal = To use one of the design principles that I have learned about so far, to create visual differences that express some aspect of the words’ meanings.
My Obstacles =Time seems to run out. I dont own quality equipment(paper/illustrator). Finally I have personal issues.
My Tactics to achieve my GOAL despite my obstacles: I will draw as many thumbnail, as many drafts, read all the instructions, and work with what I have got to finish with efficiency and understanding.
My Expectation: I expect to succeed in this project. I shall believe in myself. Get all the material and work extra hard.
*From the 7 words I worked on, here are the 3 I drafted…